Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yelling People, School, Injuries, and Updates

Today at school, my teacher took pictures during recess for the completion ceremony, or the graduation. She took pictures, while I tried to give piggy-back rides. Not fun. My windpipe nearly died a couple of times. So we did that, and me, AJ, and another friend danced and sang Viva La Vida at the top of our lungs, while the guy I detest the most (Gaberiel. What a stupid name for a boy.) took a video with his iPhone. He showed it to us after-school.
We also got chewed out for not saying the Pledge of Alleginace. Too bad, it's for 'regilous' reasons. Seriously, we could hear the annoucement for the Pledge.
I got moved in Math for talking with a friend. I now sit in Quiet Man's Land. It sucks.

After school leads me to "Yelling People" and "Injuries" part of this. While we were walking home, AJ swung her backpack, hitting me with a plastic part on my pinkie. It hurt, and it became huge. I mean swollen and red and green. I gave AJ the look, she told a story, and left for her house.
My TLB (Temporary Little Brother) (don't ask, long story), and me were reading a play, when a half naked guy walks up behind us. "YOU CHILDREN THINK MY YARD IS A PLAYGROUND. ALL DAY YOU'RE HERE. DESTORYING SNOWMEN AND PICKING UP STICKS OFF THE GROUND! GET OFF MY PROPERTY!" He screamed at us. I sidestepped of his lawn and yanked TLB off too. Though I must correct a few things. We aren't there all day, only about half an hour. We sit on snowmen, no destorying. We really can't pick sticks off the ground? Really? And we aren't technically in his yard, there is NO fence, or anything. But oh well.

Updates would be that I'm going to post Focus: The Production and Agent Sam: The Production. Tommorrow. So ya. Wish me luck. That was my crappy day.

3 comments:

  1. WOW. BTW we saw the naked dude too. He was pulling a stroller. I think he should have been in the stoller personally

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3