Friday, April 23, 2010

The 'Refreshing' Friday

Oh gosh, what a day that isn't over.
This is an early post for me, as you might have noticed. Most likely, there will be another one in about 6-7 hours, but who knows?

Today, thank the gods, we didn't have school. That rocked. But, of course, I have to go to yesterday first.

I left out, in my moody state, that yesterday I went to the dentist. It was just a check-up thing, but they ('they' being the semi-old man that checked me) found a cavity. I hate this development, and they're going to fix it in June, so you'll hear about this later. After this horror, an assistant painted my teeth with gunk that smelled and tasted like apples, and I was ready to go.

Now snap back to Friday.
Today, I had to wake up at 8-frikin-AM, so I could go to the doctor's. This was so I wouldn't have to be homeschooled or any of that junk. Translation: So I can go back to the middle school.
I was measured by a lady who also took my temperature through my ears, and then she left me.
A different blond lady came in, choked my arm (checked my blood pressure), gave me a massage on my stomach, attempted to choke me, asked personal questions, and left.
The other lady from before came back, stuck two needles in my arms, and then I left.
I ripped the band-aids off my arms, which hurt a ton, and there are two red, bald spots that burn if I touch them.

I got back, watched a TV show called "The F Word", then went to sleep. I slept until 3 PM today, and I'm still exhausted. So yeah, no poem for right now.

Go ahead and comment about whatever, I'll comment back. =\

4 comments:

  1. wow. really mira?
    anyways i had 2 needles in my arm and this tb test which hurts even more! they dig under neath ur skin and ur supposed hurt ur things.........and bald spots? i feel bad. I hate the examination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my TB test in California, so I know how it feels. My papers saved me. The doctor read "2006" as "2008" so I didn't need a 'booster'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! lucky! it hurts like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa whoa whoa...why didn't ou comment back?yasf asfdafjlksdjf j
    yeah...typos

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3