Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Car Sales and School, along with Updates

Well, this is just a strange post. I am posting about the horribly named car sales, 'events.'
First of all, the newest event is called the 'You Won't Need Sixty Days But We'll Give Them To You Anyway event' by Dodge. This is a gurantee thing. Weird
Next the "Really Big Thing" by Honda. Seriously, guys, no creativity?
And the "Adrenaline Rush" by Jeep. I just don't get it. I just don't.

And school.

We had Music Class today, which means that we watched guys hanging off a metal board like monkeys, while the guy behind me tap-danced and whispered to his friends and me. Intertaining.
And we have a student teacher in our homeroom that is like commiting suicide. She can bore you to to death for real. She has this one monotone voice, and that's the way it stays. She writes her commands on the board "No Talking!" and "Sit Down!!!" for extra drama.

Updates:

I might not post for a while on account of a story about the Spirit Elemental wolf called "Daydream." It's really long, and I might not be able to post it. Too bad, I'm trying. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3