Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Huge, Boring, Crappy Thursday Post *groan*

Well, sorry that I ditch the blog, but here's a post anyway.
We (my grade) had a math test called the IAAT. The most mind-numbingly boring thing ever. It was a ton of questions, even more answers, and a waste of time.

That was my Wednesday.
It sucked in another way too, but I can't announce that on public Internet, in fear of awkward comments. So assume what you will. =\

I noticed that I'm being incredibly moody all of a sudden. No, I don't have depression. No, I'm not sick. I'm just dying. So yah, thanks. It's a mood swing that I'll have so, I won't be Miss Happytown as much. But yeah. Good for you to know, you know?

A Poem:

Mother Nature (I know, suckish title. Read on)

Our mother is
Crying.
She created
The land we
Walk on,
The land we
Live on,
The land we
Breathe.
This land
Lived
Through it
All.
War,
Peace,
Love,
Hate.
And for you to
Destroy it?
How could the
Humans be so
Selfish?
Could...
Will the
Humans ever
Fix it?

(Yeah, what a bad poem. Sorry, but it's a poem nonetheless)

3 comments:

  1. Genius! it's great! way better than voldemort. (i speak in code)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...It's a bit weird, and not nearly as poetic as I wanted it to be, but hey, I kept it. XD

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3