Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday, Puppies, and Sisters?

Well howdy.

My Sunday sucked for the most part. Actually it didn't, but since I'm such a jerk and emo-y, I'll say it did. K? Thanks.

First, I rolled out of bed waaay too early (9 AM), and I really rolled. I rolled off the bed and landed on my hands and feet, not a scratch. Typical.
So my first thought are the most beautiful Alaskan Malamute puppies on the planet, which I will explain in a minute.
My second thought is that I frikin' forgot to go roller-skating. Oh my god, I threw a spaz attack, then went back to the calming thought of puppies.

But I got mozzerella sticks! Breaded mozzerella sticks! And a soda machine! Oh gee, life is good sometimes.

I had another weird dream, but it was a ton of fun! (This is the puppy part.)

First I saw an Alaskan Malamute female walking down an abandoned looking street, walking along with puppies behind her. She licked them. "Stay here." She told them and ran into the street, killing herself.
I ran in probably an hour later, cuddling the puppies on the street. I took them to a vet place and got their 'papers,' though I don't know who their father is. Probably a Samoyed.
I walked home with my pups, thinking that five puppies for one apartment weren't too many. I sat on my bed, my mom didn't say anything about the bundles of fur in my arms.
I counted the puppies. SEVEN puppies. Not five. SEVEN.
I hugged them and let them crawl over my bed as I read the papers.

((Note: I don't remember the papers well. -.- ))

I read it and found that there was a female called Gleo, and a male called Bible. Other than that, nameless.
I hugged them, and a while later I saw a guy ((Dark, tall, handsome...NOT! He was blond. -.-)) in my room. I didn't know who he was, and I blinked, and there was a handsome/beautiful/pretty/awesome looking black male dog in my bedroom.
I don't know the breed, but it was like a wire-haired pointer, all black.
My mom still had no idea about the growing dog population in my room.
I kissed the dog on the nose and took it in my bathroom and gave it a drink of water from the sink.
I hugged it and-

Whump. I'm off the bed. The End of story.

Sisters Section of this Report

I found out that I did have a sister (which I knew). She was born Thursday, January 3, 1991.
She would be 19 years old now.
Would. She's dead. She died at three days old...but she's still my sister. ♥
Yes, that's depressing...her name was Blanka.

Thanks for reading...hope this blog isn't boring for you.

2 comments:

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3