Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today...Monday. OH! And a few poems

Today was boring...
My mom asked an innocent old lady on the street "How are you?" And she screamed "Beautiful!"
That's all I have to report. I'm sorry, but that's it. I feel lost, I'm talking with AJ right now.
How do you like the new background?

Poem:

Life

If life
Is a
Blessed
Thing...
Why is it
Given to us?
If you never
Recieve gifts
Presents,
You recieved life
Don't waste your
Love
And
Hope.
Life is a fairy-tale
That you can
Live.

This is AJ's 'poem'

Posion Darts,
Flying Arrow;
Trying to hit the Golden Sparrow;
Life and Meaning must not fail;
Death and hope are but a snail.

Something

If I had
Something
Then I would
Use it.
I wouldn't
Waste it on
War or
School
Or even
A disaster...
I'd use
My
Something
On
You. ♥

2 comments:

  1. aww.real sweet. doesn't sound you but does sound good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^-^ Thanks...I'm being a bit moody, more about that in the next (official) post.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3