Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sorry for not blogging!

AHHH...sorry that I was gone forever. But now I'm here, and I have a few bits of news. You'll like this, I promise. (Fine maybe not all of it.)

On Monday, we dissected sheep hearts. Now, this was utterly disgusting. Why? I have a few reasons:
It was gray! And white! Not the wonderful crimson, blood red, but gray! This was why it never crossed my mind to touch it.
It smelled (smelt?) nothing like fresh blood! In fact, not like blood at all! It smelled like peppermint, 2 week old steak, and Latex gloves all mixed together.
It was stone hard! Not warm and squishy or anything!

So you should be able to understand the horrible experience.

Then, today, I got 'killed' in class.
My teacher's Shakespeare group was preforming Julius Caesar (me being Julius Caesar), and, of course, I got 'stabbed' to death.
I said a dramatic line, "Et tu, Brute? Then fall Caesar!" and I 'died' sideways. I got a bit more comfortable on the tile floor, cold and all, and trying to appear dead.
This was hard, of course, for I am the tallest in my class, and I'm not used to being on the floor, staring at people's feet.
So I was there, staring at 'Antony's' feet, when a girl from the audience ran forward, threw a red blanket over me, and ran offstage. I sighed, the blanket was a feathered one, and I completely loved it. I closed my eyes, actually took a quick nap right there on the stage.
I woke up to my teacher announcing "And the Commoners of Rome leave. They do not drag Caesar off stage. The corpse can get up and walk off."

The next bit of news...
My dad's car got towed. In the morning at 5 am. I screamed when I found out that I had to walk to school, but I did it anyway.

Some more, absolutely horrible news...
There is a complete stranger coming into my house. For 6 days! And he's staying, where else, in my room! Bleh bleh bleh.

Over Accessorized Air Element Girl:

Pretty Fire Element Girl:

Audra's Earth Girl, because other got deleted:

Water Model, also Girl From my Dream:


Those were the Elemental Models. Nope, yah can't have them. They are mine! (By "Audra's Earth Girl," I mean that she requested it, not made it.)

Audra's White Kitten:

Earth Girl's Green Kitten:

Those are the cats/kittens I make. Same as above, Audra requested them, so only she can use them. :)

The editor is messed up right now, so that's why everything is centered. Sorry, sorry.

But I think you liked this issue, right? =3

6 comments:

  1. y r a bunch of ur words highlighted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i do like this issue.
    and u need to appoligize again.
    becuz u haven't posted. And it did say 1 comments. lol...bad grammer. im fixing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that I wasn't on, but the words were highlighted because of spell check, and I forgot to get rid of highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh......................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't mention Becca, K? No idea how she would feel, and she's a BIT touchy. Personally, I like have my head on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah, yah, I know...Bec is awesome anyway and she slaps me. She's also taller than me, so I respect her.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3