Friday, April 23, 2010

Uhh...The Same Day? :3

I had to blog again.
I'm just updating that my arm really, really hurts and sometimes goes numb. I really hate that. I'm babbling. I like MONSTERS.
Ok, mood swing.
I just ran around the house, screaming and laughing. Either I'm completely loosing it, or I don't know what.

But anyway, how do you like the new template? I think it's awesome, 'cause winter is my ultra favorite season.
It's cold, you fight for life, you get sick, you use about 5 blankets at night. What's not to love?
I completely am babbling now.
BABBLE BABBLE.

I would write a poem about winter, or maybe all the seasons, but I fear that I might include wolves and clouds and ice cream sandwiches in it, so it can wait 'till tommorrow.

SHRIMP!

If you lost the world,
You'd loose the children,
There'd be none who'd make a brighter day,
You would stop livin',
It'd be a choice you're makin',
You'd be livin' a bad life,
Somebody'd make a better day,
For you and meeeeeeee...

I like writing parodies. That was "We Are The World" by MJ. Long live the guy! =D

I kinda like this font, don't you? =D
Or this one, maybe?


Definetely this one. Ok, so, as I was saying, Michael Jackson is awesome.
Wow, I just noticed something.
If you take the 'e' and the 'o' out of 'awesome,' and rearrange the letters it spells 'was me'.
That is kinda cool, in my opinion.

Did you notice that the word 'nature' is in 'signature'? Awesome! He he.

♫JOSHUA FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF JERICO (moo) JERICO (moo) JOSHUA FOUGHT THE BAD OF JERICO (moo) AND THE (moo) WALL CAME A-TUMBLIN' DOWN! (mooooooo) PHYSICS!♪

↑ That was written in my Social Studies journal.

Why is Social Studies about History? "Social" is talking a lot to friends and "Studies," well...you know what studies are. Weird, right?

♪WE NEED, SOMEBODY TO LEAN ON...♫

I need somebody to lean on...preferrably a chair...

End of my rant. Wasn't that fun to read?








HEE HEE.

7 comments:

  1. wow. you do have moodswings. I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ↑ Was because of TV and mind damage...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...they made me write pings

    now flotpub................lol
    proppoth........this is soo weird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrow was made with the Fn key, the Alt key, the K key, and the U key.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3