Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sun-chips on...Saturday...(dang it...)

Well, I'm bored so I'm going to pour out some inner thoughts while eating Sun-Chips.

IT #1: Sometimes I regret having a one person blog.
I love that it's me with my blog, but, I, like most dog people, need human interaction. Even though I have a sister, I technically never see her. I love the Empty Space anyway...More humans doing more than commenting would/could/might do more harm. (Crunch, crunch) So it's staying one-person, unless I get millions of viewers by random chance, which would never happen. (Crunch, crunch).

IT #2: I sometimes want to be a fictional character.
I sometimes, at my most depressed points, rather have the stupid life of a princess. My life being planned out for me, no school, and fifty guys that want to marry me for my money doesn't sound that bad. No having to go through high school, hitting on a frikin' football star, and dealing the mean girls. Sounds nice, right? And who can argue with naturally perfect everything? (Sometimes I hate Disney for these ideas...)

IT #3: I know enough about boys, and that's why I talk to them.
I have been infested, I must confess. In my old school, in good old sunshiny California, I was kind of like the popular girl. I knew everyone in my grade, and even half the 5th graders knew me when I was in 3rd. This includes boys. I guess I was a girl form of a jock. So I'm probably not falling head over heels in love (I rather fall in chocolate) with the guy I'm talking with, I'm just frikin' sociable!


Hmm...thanks for listening. I'm eating kiwis now...

3 comments:

  1. lucky! I was eating a pear while I blog and listening to Viva La Vida. And you are very sociable and I really want more human interaction too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? 1 comments? im going to make sure this blog has correct grammer..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ I had more guy expirience and coordination in California. I was the all-around: Sociable, Popular Jock Girl. -.-

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3