Friday, April 16, 2010

My Bruise, School and Dreams, Maybe a Poem

My bruise (which I got from AJ yesterday), I am happy to report, is red, white, and green! Glory, glory, hallejuah. It hurt if I push on it. Yay.

Speaking of AJ, I have professinally diagnosed her with (*drumroll*) Laughitis. It is when you can't stop laughing about one word that used to be meaningless.
The story? I was writing down my summer haiku in calligraphy, line by line, with AJ reading over my shoulder. The line was "Swimming through the nice, cool pool" but she read it as "Swimming through the nice, cool poodle." AJ started laughing so hard, I actually thought that she was throwing up beside me. But she wasn't, she just laughed for 10 minutes straight.
Then she said "Nice, cool guts...swim...POODLE!" And cracked up again. Wow, AJ, wow. Inside joke right there.

My dream was probably one of the weirdest ever.

First it is a huge mansion/private school/residence, next to a lake and a forest.
I was, I guess, a student. I was walking through the forest, when I saw a little blond girl who I 'knew' hated the Irish dancing class.
So she was there, on like, a balcony in the middle of the forest, and she hopped the fence. "Oh, what the heck." I heard her say, and she ran for the house/mansion place.
I ran after her, but she had had the head start. So she was almost in the house, and she slipped and fell in the lake. She tried to swim up, I saw her head once, and she looked like she was pulled down.
I ran toward her and tried to get into the house to tell someone, and I saw people under the water. They were alive and everything.
I slipped, and they pulled me under too.
I was out of it for a while, then I woke up and saw a lady. She was really tall, and pale. I knew I was underwater.
So I looked around, everything was crimson-blood-red and blue. It was beautiful, really.
The lady took me to this awesome place, where you could float through the air like you were swimming, but you could breathe and everything. I fooled around there for a while, then went out of it again.
When I came to, I was in an indoor mall thing. I tried to go into what looked like a Target, but a police-like-woman stopped me.
"You need the Flu and Feet shot." She told me, and gave me two horribly painful shots in the arm.
I didn't feel like going into 'Target' anymore, so I found Lady Tall and asked her what this 'people' were called.
She said she couldn't tell me, and then I woke up.
Weird, right?

Poem(s)? This will suck. I hate writing poems, but I made two off the top of my head right now,

You
  Think
    You
      See
        Me
          But
        Now
      You
    Don't.


If I was invisible,
A miracle,
Would happen.
I wouldn't think
About you
Anymore
Because I
Wouldn't be
There for
The suffering
That is
There
Everyday
When I
Look at
You with
The Brown
Eyes that
I wouldn't
Have
Because
I'm
Invisble.

2 comments:

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3