Saturday, April 17, 2010

My Saturday and the Girl from my Dream!

I love and hate Saturdays. It's one of those days I can't decide on.
Now anyway, because I'm such a pessimist sometimes (like now), I'm going to start with the cons of Saturday.

Cons
  • Have to wait until parents get home to eat
  • Am stuck inside all day
  • Homework stares me in the face
  • Have to do 'chores'
  • Have to go shopping...not fun
  • Have to eat whatever's put on the kitchen table for breakfast
  • I get fat on the chocolates on the dinner table
Pros

  • Late getting up! I sleep in 'til 11 AM
  • Am stuck inside all day
  • Get to run around the house in underwear with no one caring
  • Get 5 hours of computer time
  • Can sing as loud as I possibly want
  • Can daydream as much as I want
  • Can do what I want
  • Can sneak into the cabinents to eat all the chocolates
  • Can slide through the living room in socks, smashing into sliding door with no one caring
Now that you know my awesome day...I have nothing else to say. I stayed on the computer and sang Peanut Butter Jelly Time at the top of my lungs.

I also thought about that stupid dream. Ahh...I even have a picture of the girl from the dream.

DA DUM!


Here she is, attached to the post. =3 I love my computer.

Yes, I made her with my own computer, but the clothes suck. Imagine regular clothes on her, but no shoes! She's pretty, in my opinion. I made the frikin' picture. You can't find it on Google Images or anything. I. Made. Her. Thanks for listening.


Thanks for reading, comment on the girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3