Wednesday, August 4, 2010

YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT!

Or maybe you will. Either way.

I HAVE THE MOST BOOTIFUL NETBOOK/LAPTOP EVAH! Blaaah.

Ok, I'll calm down. Kinda.
His name is Baby Toshi, and he's a Toshiba Netbook. He's dark blue and silverish. ♥
I'm typing on him right now. =)
But all good things come with a price, right? I did my little price roundabout too.

My parents left to get their haircut, me alone in the house. And this FedEx lady calls my home phone. "There's a package for you." But it sounds like "Thur's uh puckage fur yuh." I somehow understand and let her in through the door.
I skipped down to 'recieve' my package, which held my wonderful Baby Toshi. There are two elevators at my apartment complex, if you are just joining us.
I got down to the first floor and looked around, no FedEx lady in sight. I shrug and go back up, thinking that the lady might have gone up to the second floor, and I try to fidget. Then I remember. I have no keys. I have completely locked myself out.
I sit down in the one single chair in the hallway. I can only wait for my parents to get home. I sit down and put my head in my hands. Kicking down the door or pulling it out of the wall would make too much noise.
As I do self-pity exercises in the most uncomfortable chair there is and ever will be, a lady comes out of the elevator. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.  Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Goes the elevator.
"What happened, sweetie?" She asks me softly. I recognize her. The lady is our neighbor to the left.
"I got locked out." I manage to say. I don't know how I could explain this all.
"Ohhh..." And the lady toddled away, and I kept sitting there, waiting for my parents. A stupid haircut sure took long.
"Do you want to use my phone?" The lady is back, and I nod madly. I follow her to her apartment, the hot pink wall nearly knocking me off my feet. "Is she at home?" The lady asks me.
"Oh no...my parents are all at the...hair cuttery." I explain. The lady thought that my parents threw me out of the house, and refuse to give me my keys.
I pick up the phone and dial my mom's number. I stare at the mounted strawberry plates on the wall. Then the apricot version. Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice messaging device. If y-. Shut up, Gladys, I tell the messaging device quietly.
I dial again. MICI! MIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I hear screaming in the hallway. I jog out of the lady's apartment, seeing my mom in the hallway.

Happy ending. :)

ALSO, SCHOOL WILL START SOON! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3