Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Library Helpers, Enemies, and Other Things

I've been helping at the library nowadays, and on my first day, I found out that I had to work with an enemy of mine, Gaberiel. You might remember him from a previous post mentioning his iPhone.
He is an enemy of mine because he likes me, without my permission. If he finds this, I'm screwed.

Anyway, it was our last day yesterday, and we had an ice cream party. My friend, who was also volunteering, (Shaharawr), brought a friend of hers, Olivia. And after the ice cream party, me, Gabe, Shaharawr, and Olivia were hanging out and talking, while Shaharawr and Olivia's moms talked.
At one point in time, Olivia's mom smiled at Gabe. "You're Gaberiel, right?" She asked him. Gabe stuttered out a yes, and looked to me for support, which I did not give.
"Oh, and you're Gaberiel's sister, right?" Olivia's mom asks me.
"NO!" Me and Gabe both scream, technically flying backwards, nearly falling over each other. I could almost see Olivia's mother thinking 'Oh. So they are boyfriend and girlfriend. So young these days.'

Note: This might have been because the only way to get back my movie tickets from Gabe was grabbing him by the arms and twisting them backwards. Me: 1. Gabe: 0.

I also freaked out a guy in library helpers. I was organizing in the staff room with Gabe and this other guy, when I go...

Me: Are you going to Brooks?
He: Yeah, but I go into 5th grade first.
Me: Do you...oh no, you don't go to Holmes...
He: What school do I go to then?
Me:...Lincoln. *random guess*
He: OH-MY-GOSH, HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!!!
Me: And your name is Henry.
He: OH-MY-GOD, HOOOOWWW!
Gabe: *laughs like retard in background, nearly dropping CandyLand: Dora*

I'm sure you enjoyed that -.-

3 comments:

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3