Saturday, August 28, 2010

I'm Pretty Sure You're the One For Me, They'll Stream Our Wedding On BlogTV

Another new name, another day.
Sorry for not blogging. I was getting married! Just kidding. I hope you didn't believe that. But I have had more guys...follow me with their eyes *ahem* since the start of...school! Yaay.

First of all. I love school. I love that you are stuck in a building for 7 1/2 hours with about 800 others. I love that you aren't stuck with your parents. It rocks.
I got a locker, and it's a good little locker, and it always opens for me. I have to tug the handle a little hard, but it opens no problem. All my other friends complain about their lockers not opening, but not me. I love my locker, I repeat.
My math teacher is James Bond.
But you want 'exciting' 'fast paced' stuff to read. So here you go.
You guessed it.

Guy stories.
In the order of rememberance.

Guy Story Number ONE: I was walking home from Border's and the dry cleaners, playing with my phone. I was carrying my dad's dry cleaned pants, and a Border's plastic bag.
So I'm minding my own business, not doing anything weird, while I hear a bicycle behind me (you know, you can hear those chains or the wheels or whatever.)
Of course, there's someone riding a bicycle on the road near me. And so I glance up from my phone, almost an instinct.
And I see a...high-school guy, probably in his first or second year, and he's staring at me while riding his bike top speed. So I'm just staring back, and he quickly looks away, and nearly crashes into a parked car.
I thought about giving his back the finger, but I applauded instead.

Guy Story Number TWO: I was coming out of my 'Speech, Drama, and Debate' class on third floor, walking toward the staircase to get to the first floor.
As I pass by the stretch of lockers near the staircase, I over hear a 7th grader/2nd year guy and an 8th grader/3rd year guy talking. I hear the words '6th graders...' and something about 'how tall they are these days.'
Making a quick decision, as I walk by them, I raise my hand and loudly say "6th grader!". I did this because both were shorter than me, and seemed unable to beat me up in anyway. And girlfriendless, no surprise there.
They notice me, and one yells back "Really?" I stop walking and turn back to face him.
"Yeah, really." I smile and wait for them to catch up, I'm halfway down the first flight of stairs.
"Wow, you must be kidding me! Not true!" He's wearing orange, I note. Dirty blond hair. A bit of chubbiness. He ran to keep up with me.
I keep walking down the stairs, hugging my bag. "True. I'm 11. 6th grade." I tell him, laughing.
His buddy is lost in the crowd somewhere. I'm on the second flight of stairs now.
"You must be in 7th, at least!" He insists, passing me. I'm pretty sure the 2nd floor is his destination.
"No! 6th!" I tell him, easily catching up.
"Might be hard to believe, but I'm in 8th grade." He laughs and runs his hand through his hair.
"Yeah, that's hard. I'm not changing my grade anyway." I laugh and skip down the second to last flight of stairs. "Bye!" I yell over my shoulder, though he's technically right there.
He shook his head and ran back up to the 2nd floor. Oh, how romantic. -.-

Guy Story Number THREE: I was walking toward home with AJ and Kat, us just chatting, our ID tags hanging from our necks.
I most likely look drunk, from my uneven steps and laughing like an idiot, and clapping. Anyway.
We were walking by an intersection, and we see a red SUV drive slowly past us.
As it slows, a guy leans out, probably in 6th grade, same as us. "Hi!!!!!" He screams, nearly falling out of the window.
AJ and Kat unromantically start laughing uncontrollably. I start laughing, and, thinking fast, I scream back "HI! I LOVE YOU!" And I do a hand-heart sign toward the now speeding SUV.
I seriously have no idea who that is. I hope I found out.
Guy in the SUV...we need to talk.


I'm ugly. No thoughts on that. Yeah. I love my life, because of these. Comment X)

The title is 'Mrs. Nerimon' by Italktosnakes.

1 comment:

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3