Monday, August 16, 2010

I Wanna Be Like You...Human Too...

As requested by AJ/superhyper, I am going to do a post about her BRAVO show, The Jungle Book. It's a little late, but better late than never. Fine, a lot late. Either way, here it is.

First of all, The Jungle Book is one of my all-time favorite books and movies. Love the Disney version, the book, etc. ♥

The actors were all awesome XD. AJ was a coil of Kaa the snake. Two of my other friends were palm trees. But it really was great. They didn't go a single second off beat, and they didn't skip any songs.
THIS WAS SO AWESOME, FROM MY POINT OF VIEW.
Usually they just skip all the songs, especially 'hard' ones. But all of them were in there too.

AJ was great, and I must add the fact that she didn't wear her glasses, so she was technically blind. And she was still the greatest. I'm not exagerating either.

This is a short post, but I really loved your show AJ. I'm going to the next show, whenever that will be.

My dad agrees, and he never agrees with anything. At 5 am, he woke me up with a 'AND THE OSCAR GOES TO...MISS A_____ J____!' (I have sensored her name from the interwebs, because...just because.)


Nothing else. Sorry for the little time gap in the posts.

The title is 'I Wanna Be Like You' from the Jungle Book.

2 comments:

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3