Monday, August 9, 2010

I Have Decided To Rename My Blog (shock)

Yep. I have renamed it 'Here Comes My Baby' after my new favorite song, called, you guessed it, 'Here Comes My Baby.'
And to me, that's the most awesome name ever. Yes really.

But 'The Empty Space!' will never be forgotten. ^-^

The blog won't change to a 'heartless, empty-hearted, heartbroken heartbreaker' blog, so don't worry. Keep following.

The song was originally by Cat Stevens, but there was a modern remake by the Sons of Admirals, which is the version I prefer.
The Sons of Admirals are Charlie McDonnell, Edd Plant, Alex Day, and Tom Wilson. Yay.

On FaceBook, I started vlogging, because I'm not yet sure how to post to YouTube, and I don't want to yet.

BYE!

2 comments:

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3