Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Baby Shower. Argh

Yesterday, like the top of the post implies, I went to a baby shower. No it wasn't for me, dirty minded people.

It was for a little 3-month old boy, and I was invited to take care of him, which I didn't do. The thing, called William was just passed around the circle.
I'm scared of holding babies. They are so fragile, and when they cry, it's hard for me to control my anger. I want to squeeze their soft heads with my hands, until they stop crying. It's so creepy.

Anyway! I noticed that I messed up a tag. It was supposed to be one tag, called 'Huge Update, OMFG'. But Blogger thought it meant that I wanted two, so that's what I have. 'Huge Update' is one tag 'OMFG' is another.
You don't need to know that, but now you do.

I'm also going to go on FaceBook, and recording me reading the posts off here. Yay.

1 comment:

  1. nothing to do with post:

    This isn't an empty space...but a once empty space filled with memories...that aren't empty.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3