Friday, August 6, 2010

AJ's So Pale, I'm Not Tan, Dad's Kinda Bitchy and But Yet All Man...Singing to the Moon, Thinking To Myself, Hey, Isn't Gabe Sleazy?

The title has really nothing to do with the post, since this will be the second edition of my:
'Pour-your-thoughts-out-on-the-keyboard,-arrange-them-into-words,-and-post-it-to-the-public.'

Well, first of all, I saw Kat today, finally. She is back from China, like I mentioned, and today we said hi to each other, and then...she had to leave. Of course.


I had another dream that I really haven't discussed with AJ, who usually 'interprets' or at least focuses me on thinking about my dreams.
So, here it goes.

The setting is like a desert, with gorgeous mountains and a blue sky as a background. So of course, this is in Arizona or Nevada.
It seems like I'm there for summer camp, with a bunch of people I don't know.
Except I apprently know one. This guy's (yes, guy's) name is Gio, which is short for Giovanni (I think.)
And I apprently am totally nuts over him. He was fighting...or something, so apprently it was a ninja/ninjustu camp. Not sure.
He looks kinda African-American, but I really can't tell. He has that almost completely shaved look for his hair, which is black. Tanned skin and this kinda crooked smile, like he's trying to hold back a laugh. He has black-brown eyes that seem to just be a passage to his hair.
My alive self can see why my dream self fell for him, kinda.
Anyway, I'm fawning over Gio as he fights, and this other guy, (no joke) flies in out of nowhere, with this rose. And he gives it to me, along with what looks like a huge neon Post-It Note.
This guy is gorgeous. He has scruffy light-brown hair that goes to the middle of his neck, super pale skin, and blue eyes that track my every move. I don't understand why my dream self doesn't love this guy.
I can't read it, because he doesn't give it to me, actually, just kinda holds it.
So my stupid dream-self puts my head on his shoulder (!) and reads the note.
'I am Viezenna. I have come to meet you.'
How corny, right? Viezenna, crap on his face, starts to walk away, making my dream-self follow him, my head still on his shoulder.
He puts his arm over my shoulder and we kinda walk, or I do this skipping thing to keep up.

Pause....

Then later, there's a play. I'm in it along with some other guy. It's kinda like a two-man show of Tarzan.
I was Thantor.
Thantor is an elephant. Yipee.
So I stomp around, and the Tarzan dude, (no crap) throws me to New York, and goes 'I need to go find a manly victim. Stay here'.
I nod and look at the United States Map next to me.
I point to (I think) Minnesota, and go "M-I." Then I point to some unknown state. "R-A."
Did I mention I point with my CLAWS now?
'This should be harder...LO..."

And then I wake up. Scared.


I also would like to mention that I now 'radiate' myself with a blue bouncy ball. I get high/a sugar rush off of it. Not sure how.


My awesome necklace is right next to me. I probably haven't explained the awesomeness of it yet.
It's a silver 'string', but the other beads don't move on it, first of all.
Then there's a little circle silver bead, and a turqiuose cylinder bead. Really tiny.
A little circle, then red.
A little circle, then yellow/gold.
A little circle, then black.
A little circle and green.
And then a break.
It goes down 'till the curve in the necklace, and then there is a Native American rug-like pendeant.
Attached to that are two silver feathers, with one turquiose cylinder bead on top of each.

It's so luffly. They stand for (named by me :])...
Turquiose in the string: Water
Red: Fire
Yellow/gold: Air
Black: Metal
Green: Earth
Pendeant-thing: Earth
Feathers: Sky



Such a long post X-X

The title is my spoof of a spoof called 'You Belong With Me', the original by Taylor Swift.

6 comments:

  1. long post but i like the title...and yes, gabe is sleazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- Thanks for the title. Yes. Gabe is sleazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD You guys are like twins.

    But I agree. Gabe is sleazy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinking to my self why isn't gabe dead?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when I saw him at the library, the first thing I said to him was 'Why aren't you dead yet?' x3 Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3