Thursday, August 5, 2010

Updates to the Blog and Other Things that Come to Mind

WELL!
We have a gorgeous new background template, thanks to the template designer that comes with Blogger in Draft.
I decided that I should pay Mother Nature some 'respect', and change the background. It will be winter soon enough.

Also, there's a new poll on the side of the blog, go ahead and vote. It can only be open until September, since after that, I'll edit it and re-post it.

There's a slideshow that I installed, since I finally learned how to. The keyword is 'gemstones'. This will change when it feels like it should.

The blog is now nice and 'tidy', looking much better.


There is also a few movies I want to see, and since that's what came to mind, here I go...
First, I want to see 'Dinner for Shumucks', 'cause the actors look familar, and AJ's brother personally told me that it was good.

There's a movie coming to theaters called 'Vampires Suck'. It's basically a parody of the Twilight Saga. It looks hilarous, and since I read the books, this will be hil-arous.

'Alpha and Omega.' I have absoultly no idea what it's about, but it seems that wolfish-huskish characters are, for once, not the 'bad guys'. I must see it.


Also, welcome back, Kat! She is an admin and creator of a few of the sites/blogs on here, including 'Screaming Corn Puffs', 'Screaming Cheese Fan', and 'Been there, Done that'.
She's the one who introduced me to blogging, so you can go thank her and kiss her feet for all the idiotic stories I post. She follows this blog.
By the way, she came back from China.


The-the-the-that's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3