Saturday, September 18, 2010

Cause You're Hot When You're Cold, You're Yes When You're No

I know, I know. I haven't blogged for a while now.

Well, I had an interesting convo in school, mainly concerning the word 'Hi.'

But more importantly, I got into this thing in school called BRAVO. BRAVO stands for Band R______ Acting Vocals (?) Orchestra.
Mainly, it's acting, singing, and dancing, to create a play/musical. This is the program that did the Jungle Book, which I talked about in my post called 'I wanna be like you, human too.'

I got into what's called BRAVO Crew, in other words, backstage. I don't know what I'm doing yet, but my choices on my form were makeup, props, and painting. So far, so good.
I feel that I techinically flunked it, since it said: 'Power tools?' 'None' 'Sewing?' 'None' 'Backstage expirience? None' The only thing that got me in was mainly turning it in two days after getting the form.

But I'm excited for this. Yay.

I also found out that there are wonderful people who post virtual dance games onto YouTube, so you can dance to a virtual game through virtually seeing it.
In English, this means that I can play a game called 'Just Dance' without a Wii, or actually buying it.

Just Dance is a game like Dance Dance Revoulution, but you have actual dance moves, other than hitting arrows. Really fun.
If I find a good version, then I can dance to it and everything.

I also just got back from making: calamari, a lemon and herb turkey roll, and two fruit tarts.

Saves and goes to bathroom: 6:10 pm

Baack. The fruit tarts had cream cheese, kiwis, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberrys on it. So good!

I won't post the story of the 'Hi' until later. Entertain yourself with this much until then...

2 comments:

  1. im making the mini posts more happy instead of 0miniposts! How cute!: it now should say 1 mini posts! How cute.

    Correcting rame is the way it is...I LVOE UR NEW TITELES

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...when u said fruuit tarts i thought it said fruit farts...not right...

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3