Sunday, September 5, 2010

Youre Untouchable, Burning Brighter Than The Sun, Now That You're Close I Feel Like Comin' Undone

The Hunger Games! I love it. I'm reading the first book (called the Hunger Games...dur). That's all I really have to blog about, but it's really great. I recommend it.
There's fashion, there's fighting, there's romance, there's hard choices, there's gore, there's nature. Epic thing called a book.
Really. Go out and borrow it from the liberry. Better yet, buy it. Totally worth it.

Anyway, before I go back to my book-review days, which I hated, thankyouverymuch, I'm just going to say, again, thank you.
223 views or something. That's...crazy. I'm an average girl from Hungary. I just happen to find amazing people in my life.

I'd also like to say that there are fireworks going on outside my window right now. They sound like crumbling buildings, but I'm treating them like shooting stars.
I might start another blog soon, after I get AJ's permission for using the idea.
This idea is writing to a friend that moved away/left you/'broke up with you'/or maybe even died. You just write about your life to them...I'm going to start one to my sister if I can.

Can't really think of anything else to write. School rocks. Thanks for asking. I know this wasn't a proper post.

Oh! And I might have ADD, as told by me. Look it up.

Title is 'Untouchable' by Taylor Swift.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I know what the title means. No, I'm not saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay. I know Kat does too. The next blog post will be mainly about that. x3

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3