Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yep, They Found Out the Title

Well, the only person that commented as AJ, telling me that she did understand the little 'secret message' behind the blog title 'If You Seek Amy'.
I know, I know, a lot of you people I don't know might have seen it and said 'Oh! I know what that means!'
Yeah, well you didn't comment. So no recognition.

Me and AJ and Kat were walking, and once AJ actually got it, so did Kat. Yippee. I'm stuck thinking about a new blog name now. You'll have a post about that next.

So, for all the non-Britney Spears people out there, or who just don't really listen to the lyrics, the name was 'If You Seek Amy'. If you say this slowly enough or fast enough, it will come up 'F-U-C-K me'.

I save cursing for my real life and keep this blog kiddie-friendly, but for once, nope. If they can play that song on the radio, I can surely put it in a blog post.

That's all. Thanks to nerimon of YouTube for giving me this idea. ^3^

1 comment:

  1. ...Wow. Just OOOOONE quick comment: I may rename my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3