Friday, September 3, 2010

Reese's, Snickers, Milky Way, M&M

The title in the order I ate them all in.

I really have no idea what to blog about. So I'm just going to tell you guys that I love you. I really do. Here goes.

I love you guys (not in that way).

Yeah. But not out of pure joy and the pursuit of happehness, but because I just read my page views. Oh my god, every one who reads this. Oh my god.

How did I get 200+ page views? This is my 35th post, and it's...amazing. Here are the pageviews from the different countries, as of this second.


United States 197

Canada 6

China 2

Denmark 1

United Kingdom 1

Israel 1


South Africa 1

Wow you guys. I probably don't know a lot of you, but thanks for this. Keep reading, a real blog post should come soon.

1 comment:

  1. lucky...99 posts and like135 viewers :( well,, it's still good

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3