Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Black Suits Me. I Suit You. Then he kissed me. I'm not sure I like black anymore.

AH-MAZING! NEW POST! LOOKIE HERE!

Now that I have your attention.

Yeah, I'm busy.

There are guys I chase, and guys who chase me, and guys who just high-five me in the hall and tell me that I'm getting motivated. There are is a guy I'd ask to the Halloween Dance, aka the Monster Mash Bash.

And then there are girls, my gal-pals, my...Fab Five. Busy yes. Bored no.

The quote up yonder is from a book, called I heart you, You haunt me. Yes, I admit that it made me cry. Quite a lot. I guess I somehow understood the concept of 'dead boyfriend'.

This blog's views dropped, of course, since there were no posts. Obviously. But here's a fail one to make up for it.

I got this from another friend, but if you're someone I don't know, and you comment, then you get a post written about you, my first impression, etc.

That's pretty much all. Still love all you guys that click on my blogs. Yeah. <3

1 comment:

  1. oh god mira, POSTIEFORMEPLEASE? I got the aw3some font. u don'thahaha...ideserve it! not really but stilllpostie?

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3