Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just A Tiny Post. Rate Me?

I still think that I have ADD. Just saying.

Anyway, I've added the post starring system and the 'Funny/Interesting/Cool' system for the blog.

Guys, I'm sorry, I don't want to sound naggy, but all those wonderful people that just stumble upon my blog, if you don't comment, just give me a few stars, to tell me what you think.
I have...what? 250 views or so now? That's amazing. Please leave just a rating. So I know you're out there. Please?

So. A real blog post. I've been getting a huge pile of homework, every single day.
I know, I know what you're gonna say. "So? I do too, but I don't whine about it to my viewers!" Followed by a rude hand motion of some sort.
But what I'm saying is, I, of course, can't blog as often. I am not leaving this blog, it's just that the posts will come slower.
"How much slower can they possibly come? They've been around since May and you have only 35 posts!" You say.
They still will. I have my schoolwork, which I wouldn't say comes first, but tags around second or third behind 'Social Life' and 'Interwebbing.' I'm sorry Blogger. You're fourth.

But I do hope you keep reading, and that more interesting things will happen, so you can read them. Oh! There was something that I might be able to make you laugh with, but I don't know. Here goes.

So, in our school, first of all, they don't allow backpacks in classrooms. They're big and heavy, and people can trip on them. Because of this, the school gave us all a 'sinchsack' or a bag. 'Sinchsack' is a word that if you say too fast and too many times, you could start spilling out curses.
Anyway, I had gym, and our gym teacher led us up to the 3rd floor gym. He told us to wait for a second, still standing.
As I looked around, I noticed that a lot of people had brought their sinchsacks with them. Mr. Watson noticed this too.
"Hey!" He pointed to the guy, I remember as CJ, who had an armful of books, binders, notebooks, and a sinchsack. "Are you new?" He asks him.
CJ shakes his head. "No." He looks around at the other people, all carrying sinchsacks.
"Then you should know! You don't need your sinchsack in the gym room! You've been going here for two years now!" Mr. Watson says, though it seems to echo back.
A few people raise their hands. "This is our first year!" They tell him. Mr. Watson shakes his head and mumbles to his computer.
End of discussion.

Also, in English/Literacy Skills/Languague Arts, we get LemonHeads almost everyday, making it my favorite class.

We also have to change for gym as well now. This I don't love.
The lockers are small, and four are stacked on top of each other, so you're technically sticking your head between someone else's legs to get to your locker. This is so because (short) people stand on the little edge to reach their lockers. Eh.

That's it, I guess. Comment/rate/vote/etc! Thanks!

3 comments:

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3