Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Dared You To Kiss Me And Ran When You Tried

Oh gosh. Active weekend update.

Well, I just finished a bit of my homework, but I still have a crapload of Social Studies.

This weekend, I went to...(prepare thyself) an outdoor opera. In the middle of Chicago. I didn't enjoy it.
The singing got boring after a while, since it was all in Italian or some other languague, but it wasn't bad.
The concept of outdoor opera is supposedly: A covered stage and a velvet floor for the performers, grass for the viewers to sit on. You look at the sky and count stars if you don't want to listen or pay attention.

The opera started at 7:30, but if you wanted to sit down, I kid you not, you have to be there by 5:30. Are these people completely mental? "Stay outside for two hours until this show starts. Shut up, stop complaining. At least you're sitting!"

I sat down under a tree, and texted AJ in boredom, looking like a modern hippie runaway. I didn't notice that I had sat down on the wettest patch of earth, so when I went to ask my dad for a piece of candy or something, I noticed that on my pants, there was a huge, wet mark.
In other words, it looked like I had pissed the hell out of myself, and wasn't ashamed to let about 500 other people see.

At 11 pm, I finally got home. Ah.

BUT! On Friday, I went to my first ever football game. Rah, rah, rah. It was the OPRF Huskies vs. The Nameless Batch Of Green
AJ's brother was in the band, and I screamed his name so many times that my throat felt like it was bleeding. A spicy pretzel and a gallon of Powerade didn't make it feel much better.
AJ also dared me to scream 'ZANE! CALL ME!' into the crowd of band students. I pointed out that this would be useless, since I already had his phone number. I called him instead and made hand-heart signs.

I love this. School in about 10 hours. Might as well get some sleep. Bye?

2 comments:

  1. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....................................................................bye indeed.........LOL........................

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dare u to hit me and beat me up when you tried.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3