Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Some Sex Related Talk Here...Don't Click Please x3

So yeah.

I was just thinking...why do we need to 'learn' about that 'stuff' in school? We do not need to know how many cells males have versus females. When we are having a job interview, we will not be asked how many eggs it takes to make quintuplets.
All the children have to grasp is: To get knocked up, insert Tab A into Slot B.

I would normally follow this through with a bunch of puberty related puns, but not now. The show must go on.

SPEAKING OF PUBERTY (ha, fell for it), we were divided for lunch today, boys on one side, girls on the other. The 'assistant principal' held this talk.

Side note: Having three assistant principals tells kids that we are difficult now, so we need four principals to keep things from going too chaotic. Anyway.

She goes on and on about a 'Girl Group' secret from all the males on the planet. Then, cue the male, a guy walks in, just as the words 'No guy should know about this.' leaves her lips. He backs out of the door sideways and takes off running, screaming as he goes.

We were given a survey and a pencil, which I immediately snatched. The teachers told us to keep it annyoumous. My pleasure. I can write anything I want.
Here are my and a few other people's answers.

What do you struggle with? Staying serious on surveys and quizzes, and paying attention to topics such as this.

What do you have questions/want to know more about? How to become/seduce a vampire, how to fit in that dryer, how to become suicidal, how to drink a goose.

I am interested in __________(Sport, hobby, profession). Boy Scouts, Twilight, Facebook, Bustin Jeeber, eating ducks, etc.

Any questions/comments/etc.? Please don't kill me for being honest/awesome. Thanks. :)

Right then, a lady rather rudely ripped the survey and pencil out of my hands. Oh well. My voice has been heard.

Another quick thing before I go to bed...A story.


I was walking home after school, kicking up leaves quietly (yeah, it's fall here), stalking the 8th grader and 6th grader boys that I didn't know in front of me.
I was nearly at my house, and I was walking a lot faster than them, so I caught up.
8th grade dude heard me walking, and promptly grabbed 6th grade dude by the backpack and full-force yanked him out of my way, onto the lawn, about 4 feet away.

I gave them a weird look and started up the driveway, minding my own business.
I hear a voice behind me, the 6th grade dude. He's talking to his buddy. 'Dude! You just missed your chance!'
I laugh and turn around, and the two of them are staring at me. They both say 'Hi.' at the same time, then 8th grade dude pushes 6th grade dude's backpack, and off they fly, toward their supposed houses.

Huh.

That's it. I gotta go shower and sleep already...Short day tommorrow and the day after! <3

Oh, and I had Chipotle's today. Burrito. Delicious. Don't tell anyone. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I must comment that I CRACKED up when the dude walked in, and (Due to laughitis) kept laughing for a LONG time.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3