Friday, October 8, 2010

You Make Me Crazier, Crazier.

Whenever I hear that song, I think of Taylor being lifted up at the waist and getting spun around, laughing in the rain, wearing a blue dress and no shoes, in the middle of a field. Ah.

I have a ton of weird stories, like how I'm one of the only people who can actually advertise math without it getting ripped apart.

I started reading 'Catching Fire'! Yes! I can read anything that Suzanne Collins writes. She's amazing.

I also can proudly now say that I own a flying pig! He's small, but he's glass and has fragile little wings and a huge body. So in other words, he looks like me.

I don't know what to talk about anymore. I got featured on another website, but I don't know how. Apprently, it led some other people here.

Hey you. If you're reading this, and just saying 'I'll get over with the post soon, and then I'll click next blog', then thanks. You're close to the end, I promise.

I'm also reading manga, one about a karate kid type thing (Ranma 1/2) and a messed-up love story type thing (Hot Gimmick).

My room was recently cleaned by my mom, so I have no idea where ANYTHING is. It's like dropping a bomb on the space and saying 'At least you won't have too much stuff to worry about.'

Math is getting harder. The problem is, I'm not smart. Not a prodigy. I just learn things faster...if I actually want to. I need a good reason. 'It's your education.' is not a good reason.

Why are my parents, or more specfically, my dad, being so...manner obsessed? He burps and farts and sleeps in his underwear in front of the TV. Why should I keep my mouth shut if he doesn't?
And people wonder why I like animals better.

Tommorrow is Scratch Saturday, when I make food from scratch. I also am a lot more itchy on these days.

I wonder how long this post actually is by now. Hmm.

If you're still reading, I truly love you. Not that way. Though it's possible.

I guess that's really all. It's the end! :D

3 comments:

  1. Urm, Mira? On the same day, earlier, I posted a post with the same title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mirarawr, I think i was the 1 who did that commenty thing so i think i featured u and ur welcome >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ: Only found that out today. Sorreh x3

    Kat: Ty. I gave yah guys credit, though mine is only for unknowns. o3o

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3