Friday, December 24, 2010

CHERRY MISTMAS! ♥

Oh my god. I can't believe it's Christmas Eve. Things have gone by so fast.

But that's what everyone says.

My dad wants me to make a blog, but I don't really want to tell him that I already did, nearly a year ago, and that I talk about a bunch of things he does on it.

I have gotten a shitload of socks. Seriously.

I make it my personal goal to wear them all. I'm wearing my vanilla-scented ones right now.

I still know that a bunch of people never comment and never rate, but view my blog. What should I supply you with?

...

Screw it. I'm not supplying you with anything. Just keep reading.

I was going to mention that I just added the peanut butter and jelly sandwich to the back of the title. It has nothing to do with the blog itself, but I love it. I found it by typing 'LISTEN HOT STUFF' into Google Images.

Which brings me to another point. I can see how you find my blog. And I see that someone found my blog by typing 'Why can't we all wear loincloths' into Google.

I was actually going to write a whole post about them, but then I thought ''It would be awfully weird if you didn't tell anyone that you type Ke$ha lyrics into Google when you're bored."

Hyperbole and a Half has become one of my passions. Seriously.

So has Harry Potter. I need the second book. Like, now.

Don't spoil it for me, please. I know enough about it to ruin a good bit.

I'll update this tommorrow. My stomach hurts too much to write anymore. Oh wait. I'll write some more, nevermind.

For dinner, guess what I made? Madartej, or ouefs da la neige (or something like that). It's like vanilla cream/custard with little edible styrofoam puffs.

I named the puffs Uofies.

My dad made this fish soup (delicious). You're supposed to make it with trout, but he just dug through the freezer and dumped whatever he could find into the pot. He found salmon, shrimp, and clams.

My mom made a big, delicious German Chocolate cake with little pink hearts on as a topping.

Alright, I'll seriously update this tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3