Monday, January 17, 2011

Ipod!

Awww, sorry guys. You never call. You never write.

Happy new year, I think.

My phone's dead. That's why I'm depressed.

It's 2 pm and I'm sitting in my living room in my jammies. These consist of red plaid pants, a Yellowstone dress thing that's puke green and says 'I moose have a hug' and a baby blue fuzzy sweater.

I look like someone who escaped a mental unit that was kept in the back of a Macy's.

Either way.

I added an iPod gadget, after about an hour of endless suffering. I'll add descriptions of all the songs and why I added them.

Here we go.
Sparks Fly-Epic song
I'd Lie-A nice theme song for myself
Caramelldansen-My hyper song and dance song
Viva La Vida-Theme from 5th grade, by far. We sang it while my enemy recorded.
Llama Song-Llama teeth
Dam Dadi Doo-Another happy song
How To Speak English-Gurgle snerk.

I'll edit once I check the list.

I caused a huge amazement in class about a week ago, since I wrote 'Status: I'm in love' on a desk in pen. I admit it. I was bored. And a bunch of people were yelling 'WHO DID THAT'

I want to learn how to play guitar.

OH. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I've mastered the use of the potty.
Yeah, AVPS reference.

But no. For the last two weeks, I danced. It was so great. I was a spare, which is means that I danced with a different guy every day.

I had Alex, Cameron, Kevin, Calvin, Paul, Luis, and Kenzo. That's 6 guys. Yeah.

At least, that's how many I remember.

Whatever.

I should stop babbling.

My pet orange died.

Carlos.

Dead.

Me and AJ kept this orange/clementine as a pet, and named him Carlos after the baby in the Hangover. His first day, AJ carried him to all of her classes.

His second day, I did. I was walking to my locker, when this guy who normally is nice enough, jumped at me and grabbed Carlos, making a long claw mark in him.

Carlos bled to death in my hands and AJ's locker later.

We will miss him.

2 comments:

  1. Dude that sucks about your phone :( My ipod was recently stolen from out of my car so i feel your pain! Lol I love the llama song and but can't stand carameldansen as my roommate thought it would be fun to play it on repeat for several hours one day...i still haven't recovered..

    As far as dressing weird when ur alone at home its ok i totally do that to..i usually wear old jeans with holes in not good places, and ugly shirts i got as gifts.

    Hey you seem really funny i bet I can make you laugh (im a comedian so I should be able to) check me out sometime

    http://whatwouldjareddo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, you seem epic. I'll follow you and all that jazz <3

    Caramelldansen gets annoying after a while, I'll agree...Clappa enia handen, yours only yours, Dolores Diego dance dance (What I hear it as)

    Dressing weird is just...dressing weird. Being different. High-five for that.

    The ending.

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3