Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Hate...

I feel like ranting. Don't take it personally.

Here gose nothing.

I hate the word 'duh'. I hate it when it's obivious, and that I'm such an idiot to see it a different way.
I hate being called an idiot.
I hate getting less views because I don't post (DUUUUH).
I hate that I get pressured into writing posts.
I hate being called ugly.
I hate these teeth.
I hate that I can't tell this to anyone in person.
I hate that I can't be mean.
I hate that there's a rule against going up to people and punching them in the face.
I hate self control.
I hate that if I get kicked in the shin, nothing happens, who cares. I hate that if I touch you, you cry.
I hate that I'm supposed to care.
I hate that you don't.
I hate that if you read this, you'll be tempted to leave a comment. 'I don't care. You just suck.'
I hate that no matter how many times you tell me, I'll forget.
I hate that I can't even control myself typing this. I just am.
I hate that I can write a thing like this and not feel guilty.
I hate people who think that the world will end because of __Insert self-absorbed word here___.
I hate that I can't fly.
I hate that I can't MAKE THEM SHUT UP.
I hate when people lie to me.
I hate when I hate things.
I hate when I feel sympathy for things that deserve none.
I hate...I hate being hopeless.
I hate when you ridicule me. You never had permission. Only he is the one I allow to call me an elephant and get away with it.
I hate those girls. The ones who think they have it all.
I hate...puberty x3
I hate it when they tell me to lose the attitude. Look who's talking.
I hate it when people yell louder when you tell them to shut up. (ex. 'Dude, shut up.' 'DON'T YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP! WHAT DID YOU JUST TELL ME?')
I hate it when I wish it would all be over.
I hate homework.
I hate eating Expo markers.
I hate that there can only be one lucky girl.
I hate that whether or not it's me, I'll feel guilty.
I hate that I grew up.
I hate this list.

Good bye. ♥ I love you.

Only if you're someone I love, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3