Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Thouhts On Staying Up Late

NEVER DO EET.

YOU WILL END UP LIKE ME.

My friend showed me a website called Hyperbole and a Half, and after nearly coughing up a lung from laughing, I thought it was time to draw a simple picture of what I thought about the website.


So after this dramatic 'outlet of human energy'.

It's me riding on the back of a goose.

I seriously need to lay off eating sandwiches and hot chocolate after 10 pm.

I mean.

BWAHAAHHAHAHHAHA.

I can be simple sometimes, but now I'm just mentally insane.

I know how happy you must be that I posted.

I saw a Chicago Bulls game yesterday.

It was...weird.

I'm going to go take a nice long nap now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3