Saturday, July 24, 2010

Art/Creation Post

Oh meh gawd, this is going to be a fail art post. Have fun. It's an exibit, really.

Read her description. This is my pet mouse, who died. Read more about her. ♥ I love her ^^


This is an anthro of Cosmo the cat. She is supposed to be beautiful. I fail at beautiful. She's supposed to be love-struck. I fail at that too. She's an actual cat for a story of mine.


Janeelia, a rat fursona. Read her junk. I was bored, so I made her. I know the story sucks.


This is Poppyseed. She is a kitten at the moment, and a house cat. She is Whisper and Wind's kit, and has a brother and a sister, Spiral and Caramel.


Whisper. I don't know if you've already seen her, but here she is again. She is a mother now. She used to be deputy of an ally, but now she's a housecat along with Wind and her 3 kits.

I'll try and make one of these posts at least every month, if not every two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3