Friday, January 21, 2011

Pigs, Hogs, Warts, Followers, and a whole lot of...SILLY Stuff

Yes.

Pigs
The best term I have for the snotty/stuck-up girls in my school who think they are better than others because they get manicures and show off their pink bra straps. I would call them bitches, but those are female dogs, which are beautiful. So that is out.

Hogs
Read above, but in male form. None really at my school.
Note: Hogs do not wear pink bra straps. Just saying.

Warts
To quote Alex Day: I'm nearly done with the goddamn Potter Sequel. It's good, it's just very very long.

It's amazing, but anyone who hasn't expirienced it before should read Harry Potter 1-4 and then start with the Very Potter Musical, also on YouTube.

I'm not getting paid to say that.

Followers
OH YES. Jared the lovely college guy has decided to follow my blog. This is exciting for me on a huge level. My very first unknown follower.
If I knew him, I'd say something like 'I love you.' But no. But thank you <3
I owe it a bit to Kat, since she told him about my blog. But still.
You're lovely, all y'alls. Thank you.
Go And Visit This, Yeah?

Silly Stuff
He's Harry Freaking Potter ;D
Pirates of the Penzance is coming along. I painted some columns and some rocks. Then I got high off chocolate fudge. After that, we painted a girl's coat.
Then I talked to some guy backstage about how he has to act gay because there are so many girls around him all the time. I apprently am either: a) a male b) a unicorn
I have no idea any more.

I have glitter on my eyes/face, since I rubbed a sparkly drawing of mine then accidently rubbed my eyes...

I might add a new font...so yeah.

Ta-ta for now o3o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3