Monday, June 28, 2010

Campbell's...Mmm, mmm, good, POSSIBLITIES!

Actually, I've never had Campbell's Soup. I think I ate a Kampbell's Kids! Chicken and Noodle Puke Soup! once when I was little, but other than that, no. MOVING ON.

I really am not in a great bright sunny mood. Though I'm going to AJ's BRAVO show. That'll be fun.

I also want to talk a bit with myself, so here goes nothing.

me: hello, how am I?
me: I is good, how are me?

Hahaha, fail. That's not gonna happen. I want to post something, fill this post up with something worth reading. Other than my endless complaints.

I need a conscience and a life for a good price.


Meet Larkpaw everybody! =D She's made by me, trained by Cloudchaser ^-^

Had fun meeting her? Hope so. Was that pitiful? Thought so. Comment more, people who read my blog. Comment away. I want your opinion on junk I write.

Poem Corner Central! =D

I look out the window with angry red eyes.
I sit down and I eat an orange, think about my life for once..
I smell the yellow sunflower that I never got from the one I loved.
I hear the forest green trees whisper to me in the wind.
I lay down on my bed of blue snowflakes.
I find a bit of broken purple glass at my feet.
And then I realize.
I'm just a lonely rainbow,
Colored all the colors of desire.



Was that deep? XP

3 comments:

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3