Saturday, November 6, 2010

Down on the Farm, Where the Sky is Always Blue, Where We Never Kill the Pigs, And The Cows Never Poo...MY NEW HOME, FARMVILLE!

Ahblah. I actually never liked FarmVille. But the song is great. The Unofficial FarmVille song. Yay.

I haven't posted in such a long time. But I just ate myself sick today...ahurbg.

*eats another Twix* My stomach is dying.


Anyway. I went to Midsummer Night's Dream yesterday, the BRAVO edition. It was epic, but the script was in actual Old English/Shakespearian, so I could only understand bits and pieces.
I very clearly understood "AND I GAVE HIM THE HEAD OF AN ASS!" Everyone laughed, but the 50 year old guy two rows behind me started laughing so hard that you could barely hear the actors. Seriously.

I ate a pack of Peanut M&Ms there, a bunch of which were given away. Same with meh Skittles.

I swear if I eat any more, I'll pop. *eats lollipop*

I can't think of anymore stuff to barf up then spread over my keyboard, to put into words. Wasn't that poetic?

1 comment:

  1. and this is why you won't get fat? I thought it was going to stay reminents of twix and penut buter spread nicely of your keyboard lke a loaf of toast. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comment on. Once I find your comment, and I don't know you, you get your own post! *wink wink* x3